Radio News Flash show – 12th July 2010 Aimee Wilson – Youth Media Co-ordinator Children from St Philips primary school & Stoneyholme primary school were invited by Pendle Community Radio to record a Radio News Flash show. This workshop was organised by Aimee Wilson our Youth Media Co-ordinator. The schools previously used to promote a [...]
Tag Archives | PCR
- Taleem Kyoun – Services for Special Needs Schools July 7, 2010
- CVS Show – Guest Julian Jordan July 15, 2010
- PCR listeners! May 28, 2010
- Pulse Community Radio July 21, 2011
- BBC Children in Need Workshop July 12, 2010
- MWF – Syria Event: Passion for Humanity May 24, 2013
- Cooking Safety Banners at Burnley Fire Station March 29, 2013
- Community Energy Switching Programme February 28, 2013
- H B F: Ask CJ to apologise to Dual Nationals February 24, 2013
- Double Standards for Dual National February 24, 2013
- Biżuteria: Hi, I have wanted to write about something like th...
- Nude celebrities: Great blog you've got here.. It’s difficult to ...
- Edgardo Jackel: Just wish to say your article is as astounding. Th...
- surveys for money: This kind of information is usually boring to me, ...
- fans for you and me: It's perfect time to cook some plans in the futur...
- Nelson Tech firm Daisy plans to expand June 19, 2013
- Colne shop assistant denies groping 11-year-old girl as she buys sweets June 18, 2013
- Retired binman suffers severe head injuries in Nelson attack June 18, 2013
- Pendle jobs fair attracts leading firms June 18, 2013
- Pendle Council considers closing over-the-counter payment offices June 17, 2013
Follow @pendleradio103 on Twitter