Radio News Flash show – 12th July 2010 Aimee Wilson – Youth Media Co-ordinator Children from St Philips primary school & Stoneyholme primary school were invited by Pendle Community Radio to record a Radio News Flash show. This workshop was organised by Aimee Wilson our Youth Media Co-ordinator. The schools previously used to promote a […]
Tag Archives | PCR
- Taleem Kyoun – Services for Special Needs Schools July 7, 2010
- CVS Show – Guest Julian Jordan July 15, 2010
- PCR listeners! May 28, 2010
- Pulse Community Radio July 21, 2011
- Peace for Humanity Declaration 2011 July 25, 2011
- Volunteer at Pendle Community Radio….. December 18, 2014
- PCR listeners! November 12, 2012
- VCFS & Partners April 3, 2012
- Pendle Radio – Social Media April 2, 2012
- Health Show – Aap Ki Sehat with Shakil April 1, 2012
- Google: Google Although web sites we backlink to below ar...
- Google: Google Always a big fan of linking to bloggers th...
- Google: Google Below you will discover the link to some w...
- Google: Google We came across a cool website that you jus...
- Google: Google Below you will uncover the link to some we...
- Extra £8m lined up for ambitious Lancashire furniture firm May 25, 2019
- Garage wall collapse in Colne led to leg amputation May 25, 2019
- Leisure funding review as council seeks to close £4 million budget gap May 25, 2019
- Woman banned from keeping animals after DEAD cats found at her home May 24, 2019
- First citizen pledges to be Pendle's ambassador May 24, 2019
Follow @pendleradio103 on Twitter