Presenter: Amina Iqbal Show: Taleem Kyoun – 7th July 2010 Once again Amina Iqbal hit the airwaves of PCR with her popular show Taleem Kyoun. Her show is aired once a month on a Wednesday from 2:00pm – 3:00pm. The Special Guests for her show on this occasion were Paul (Head Teacher) from Pendle Community [...]
Archive | Community RSS feed for this section
Commissioning for the future of Pendle is an event which was held on the 29th June 2010 at the ACE Centre in Nelson. It was arranged by the East Lancashire Community Action Project (ELCAP) in association with the Council for Voluntary Services (CVS). It was an exclusive event attended by Third Sector representatives from national, [...]
We support this international charity working for the betterment of humanity. Why not have a look at their site to see their current projects. You never know it might inspire you to participate. Minhaj Welfare Foundation
- Taleem Kyoun – Services for Special Needs Schools July 7, 2010
- CVS Show – Guest Julian Jordan July 15, 2010
- PCR listeners! May 28, 2010
- Pulse Community Radio July 21, 2011
- BBC Children in Need Workshop July 12, 2010
- Justine Greening MP visits Pendle Radio May 5, 2014
- Milad Raza Qadri – LIVE in CONCERT May 2, 2014
- Cooking Safety Banners at Burnley Fire Station March 29, 2013
- PCR listeners! November 12, 2012
- VCFS & Partners April 3, 2012
- Biżuteria: Hi, I have wanted to write about something like th...
- Nude celebrities: Great blog you've got here.. It’s difficult to ...
- Edgardo Jackel: Just wish to say your article is as astounding. Th...
- surveys for money: This kind of information is usually boring to me, ...
- fans for you and me: It's perfect time to cook some plans in the futur...
- Nelson ‘arts village’ to open in centre October 24, 2014
- MP Eric Pickles visiting key regeneration projects in Pendle October 24, 2014
- Pendle MP welcomes 870 new apprenticeships October 23, 2014
- Teenager facing prison over Colne caravan site clash October 23, 2014
- Colne gardnener ripped off old woman suffering from dementia October 23, 2014
Follow @pendleradio103 on Twitter