Commissioning for the future of Pendle is an event which was held on the 29th June 2010 at the ACE Centre in Nelson. It was arranged by the East Lancashire Community Action Project (ELCAP) in association with the Council for Voluntary Services (CVS). It was an exclusive event attended by Third Sector representatives from national, […]
Author Archive | Admin
We support this international charity working for the betterment of humanity. Why not have a look at their site to see their current projects. You never know it might inspire you to participate. Minhaj Welfare Foundation
Welcome to Awaz 103.1FM. This is our first post. Do share your views with us about Pendle Community Radio.
- Taleem Kyoun – Services for Special Needs Schools July 7, 2010
- CVS Show – Guest Julian Jordan July 15, 2010
- PCR listeners! May 28, 2010
- Pulse Community Radio July 21, 2011
- Peace for Humanity Declaration 2011 July 25, 2011
- Volunteer at Pendle Community Radio….. December 18, 2014
- PCR listeners! November 12, 2012
- VCFS & Partners April 3, 2012
- Pendle Radio – Social Media April 2, 2012
- Health Show – Aap Ki Sehat with Shakil April 1, 2012
- Google: Google Although web sites we backlink to below ar...
- Google: Google Always a big fan of linking to bloggers th...
- Google: Google Below you will discover the link to some w...
- Google: Google We came across a cool website that you jus...
- Google: Google Below you will uncover the link to some we...
- Frozen chips and turkey theft at hospice March 20, 2019
- Council leader in East Lancashire 'to step down in May' March 20, 2019
- Borough leader is 'isolated' on super-council bid March 20, 2019
- PICTURES: Food festival hosts 'world pie championships' March 18, 2019
- Construction company step-in to buy special bed for four-year-old with muscle-wasting disability March 17, 2019
Follow @pendleradio103 on Twitter