Welcome to Awaz 103.1FM. This is our first post. Do share your views with us about Pendle Community Radio.
If you wish to present on Pendle Community Radio – Awaz 103.1FM and join our ...
Pendle Community Radio – Awaz 103.1FM has been working with the VCFS sector for the ...
Welcome to Pendle Community Radio’s Social Media page. Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and ...
Aap Ki Sehat with Shakil Salam | Thursday 4pm – 6pm The show focuses on ...
Baroness Sayeeda Hussain Warsi a lawyer, politician and co-chair person of the Conservative Party visited Pendle on Thursday 17th November 2011. The Baroness visited a number of organisations and spoke with various people to discuss the work that was being done in the community and the issues people were facing due to the economic situation. […]
This declaration was announced at the Peace for Humanity Conference, organised by Minhaj-ul-Quran International and held under the auspices of Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, at the Wembley Arena in London, on 24th September 2011, and endorsed by the Grand Shaykh of Al-Azhar Dr Ahmad Muhammad Al-Tayyib, The World Association of Al-Azhar Graduates and religious representatives […]
- Taleem Kyoun – Services for Special Needs Schools July 7, 2010
- CVS Show – Guest Julian Jordan July 15, 2010
- PCR listeners! May 28, 2010
- Pulse Community Radio July 21, 2011
- Peace for Humanity Declaration 2011 July 25, 2011
- Volunteer at Pendle Community Radio….. December 18, 2014
- PCR listeners! November 12, 2012
- VCFS & Partners April 3, 2012
- Pendle Radio – Social Media April 2, 2012
- Health Show – Aap Ki Sehat with Shakil April 1, 2012
- Google: Google Although web sites we backlink to below ar...
- Google: Google Always a big fan of linking to bloggers th...
- Google: Google Below you will discover the link to some w...
- Google: Google We came across a cool website that you jus...
- Google: Google Below you will uncover the link to some we...
- Labour to fight Tory Lancashire County management rejig plan August 20, 2017
- Burnley and Pendle house another 15 families this summer August 19, 2017
- Nine-year-old will climb six peaks in six weeks for charity after her grandad was treated for cancer August 19, 2017
- Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain in takeaway attack August 18, 2017
- Teen battles chronic illness to achieve top grades August 18, 2017
Follow @pendleradio103 on Twitter