Welcome to Awaz 103.1FM. This is our first post. Do share your views with us about Pendle Community Radio.
Community Fire Safety teams from the Pennine area headquarters of Lancashire Fire and Rescue have ...
CVS is hosting three events for Voluntary, Community and Faith (VCFS) groups and local activists ...
Overseas Pakistanis (especially dual nationals) are badly hurt by the recent humiliation and conduct of ...
Over the past year or so, the issue of Dual Nationality has been in media’s ...
The Diabetes UK’s Healthy Lifestyle Roadshow visited Market Square, Nelson, on Thursday 20 September 2012 ...
Click here for further information about free childcare for all 3-4 year olds. The Lancashire Family Information Service aims to provide quality, accessible and impartial advice and guidance on a full range of childcare services, resources and issues led by the needs of children and their families, carers, employers, professionals and local and national Government [...]
Click here to read more about Bowel Cancer & the symptoms of Bowel Cancer. The NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Programme is now fully rolled out. This means that most people in their sixties will have already received an invitation from the programme. It is important to note, however, that exactly when the invitation is sent [...]
Pendle Community Radio – Awaz 103.1FM has been working with the VCFS sector for the last 5 years. In July 2011 we launched a project called “VCFS & Partners” in which we aimed to invite organisations and groups from the VCFS sector to come onto the radio to promote and discuss their work and how [...]
Aap Ki Sehat with Shakil Salam | Thursday 2pm – 4pm The show focuses on health and provides listeners with advice and useful tips on overcoming health problems, maintaining a healthy diet which can lead to healthier lifestyles. Shakil enjoys talking to guests during the show and taking live calls from the listeners. Shakil Salam [...]
Baroness Sayeeda Hussain Warsi a lawyer, politician and co-chair person of the Conservative Party visited Pendle on Thursday 17th November 2011. The Baroness visited a number of organisations and spoke with various people to discuss the work that was being done in the community and the issues people were facing due to the economic situation. [...]
This declaration was announced at the Peace for Humanity Conference, organised by Minhaj-ul-Quran International and held under the auspices of Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, at the Wembley Arena in London, on 24th September 2011, and endorsed by the Grand Shaykh of Al-Azhar Dr Ahmad Muhammad Al-Tayyib, The World Association of Al-Azhar Graduates and religious representatives [...]
- Taleem Kyoun – Services for Special Needs Schools July 7, 2010
- CVS Show – Guest Julian Jordan July 15, 2010
- PCR listeners! May 28, 2010
- Pulse Community Radio July 21, 2011
- BBC Children in Need Workshop July 12, 2010
- Cooking Safety Banners at Burnley Fire Station March 29, 2013
- Community Energy Switching Programme February 28, 2013
- H B F: Ask CJ to apologise to Dual Nationals February 24, 2013
- Double Standards for Dual National February 24, 2013
- PCR listeners! November 12, 2012
- Biżuteria: Hi, I have wanted to write about something like th...
- Nude celebrities: Great blog you've got here.. It’s difficult to ...
- Edgardo Jackel: Just wish to say your article is as astounding. Th...
- surveys for money: This kind of information is usually boring to me, ...
- fans for you and me: It's perfect time to cook some plans in the futur...
- Private talks over plan for 203 houses in Colne May 20, 2013
- £28,000 Nelson benefits cheat awaits fate May 20, 2013
- Grants to help Burnley and Pendle cope with Government cuts May 20, 2013
- Shopping trolley among debris in Pendle Water clean-up May 20, 2013
- Lotto funds make a Big difference in Nelson May 20, 2013
Follow @pendleradio103 on Twitter